- High accuracy and precision
- Wide measurement range
- User-friendly interface
- Lightweight and compact design
- Battery-operated for complete portability
- Color matching in paint and ink production
- Food and beverage analysis
- Environmental testing
- Cosmetics and personal care product analysis
- Measurement range: 400nm to 700nm
- Spectral Resolution: 5nm intervals
- Repeatability: ΔE*ab<0.05
- 24-Month Limited Warranty
- Improved efficiency compared to traditional laboratory spectrophotometers
- Increased accuracy and precision
- Increased convenience and mobility
- Improved color quality control
For more information on the model S300 portable spectrophotometer, or to place an order, please visit our website www.ihara.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +1 (661) 257-5772.
We’re confident that the our model S300 portable spectrophotometer will help improve your color analysis process. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!
Why use a spectrophotometer?
There are numerous benefits of using our S300 spectrophotometer to control color during manufacturing production:
- Precise Color Measurement: Spectrophotometers provide accurate and consistent color measurements, ensuring that the color of products remains within tight tolerances during manufacturing. This helps maintain product quality and brand consistency.
- Improved Color Matching: Spectrophotometers can analyze the color of a sample and provide data for precise color matching. This is especially useful in industries where color consistency is critical, such as in textiles, automotive, cosmetics, and printing.
- Time and Cost Savings: By using a spectrophotometer, manufacturers can quickly assess color quality without the need for time-consuming and costly manual color inspections. This streamlines the production process and reduces the potential for color-related defects and rejections.
- Enhanced Quality Control: With a spectrophotometer, manufacturers can establish robust quality control protocols, ensuring that each batch or product meets the desired color specifications before reaching the market.
- Consistent Product Appearance: Spectrophotometers help maintain consistent product appearance, reducing variations between different production runs. This consistency is vital for maintaining customer satisfaction and brand reputation.
- Objective Color Evaluation: Spectrophotometers provide objective color data, removing human subjectivity from color assessment. This reduces the risk of errors caused by individual perceptions of color.
- Broad Application Range: Spectrophotometers can analyze various materials and surfaces, including liquids, powders, plastics, textiles, and paints. They are versatile tools suitable for a wide range of manufacturing industries.
- Compliance with Industry Standards: Many industries have specific color standards that products must adhere to. Spectrophotometers enable manufacturers to comply with these standards and regulations, preventing potential legal and compliance issues.
- Real-time Color Monitoring: Spectrophotometers can be integrated into manufacturing processes for real-time color monitoring. This allows for immediate adjustments to production parameters if color deviations are detected, minimizing waste and ensuring color consistency throughout the production run.
- Data Traceability: Modern spectrophotometers often come equipped with data management systems, allowing manufacturers to store and track color data over time. This data traceability aids in identifying trends, improving processes, and resolving color-related issues proactively.
By leveraging the benefits of spectrophotometry, manufacturers can improve product quality, increase efficiency, reduce costs, and ultimately enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- 45°/0° ring illumination
- Aperture Diameter
- φ3.0mm or φ10.0mm
- Spectral Range
- 400nm-700nm with 5nm spectral interval
- Light Source
- Measurement Range
- 0-200% reflectance
- Related Standard
- JIS Z 8722、ISO 7724、DIN 5033･5036･6174、ASTM D 2244･E 308･E 1164、JIS K 7654、ISO 5/4、ANSI PH 2.17、DIN 16536
- Illuminant Types (JIS_Z8720)
- A, C, D50, D65, F2, F6, F7, F8, F10, F11, F12
- Standard Observers:
- 2°, 10°
- Filter Response
- ISO: Status T, E, A, I, DIN (Wide, Narrow）
- Measurement Functions Color Values
- XYZ, Yxy, L*a*b*, L*C*h*, L*u*v*, Hunter Lab, Whiteness (CIE, Tw, E313), YI (D1925, E313), Spectral Graph
- Density, Pass/Fail, sRGB, ΔXYZ, ΔYxy, ΔL*a*b*, ΔL*C*H*, ΔL*u*v*, ΔHunter Lab, ΔWI (CIE Tw, E313), ΔYi(D1925, E313), ΔDensity
- Color Difference
- ΔE*ab, ΔEcmc, ΔE*94, ΔE*uv, ΔE Hunter Lab, ΔEFMC-2, ΔE00, ΔE*99, ΔCMYK
- M-Factor (ISO-13655)
- M0, M1, M2
- Densitometric Functions
- CMYK Density, Density Difference, Dot Area, Dot Gain, Ink Trap
- Colorimetric: Within ΔE* ≤ 0.05 (φ10.0mm)
- Inter-instrument Agreement
- Within ΔE* 0.3 (Average of 12 BCRA Series II)
- Within ΔE* 0.25
- User Interface (Language)
- English, Spanish, French
- Recharge Time
- Approximately 3 hours
- Measurements per Charge
- Approximately 1,500
- Measuring Time
- Approximately 1 second
- Operating Temp. Range
- 41°F ~ 104°F (5°C ~ 40°C)
- Data Storage
- 400 Data
- Reference Colors
- 40 Data (direct key entry or from stored data)
- Communication Port
- USB, RS232C
- 204mm(L) x 80mm(D) x 80mm(H)
- Approximately 650g (including battery)
- Standard Accessories
- Calibration Reference, Zero Cap, AC Adapter, CD Manual (including PC data communication software), USB Cable, and Carrying Case.